Founded in 1947, Campana Onorio s.r.l. has grown over the years, today covering an area of over 10,000 square metres, organised into various buildings.
Alongside the historic body shop department (known throughout the world for the restoration of classic, street and racing cars), carrying out repairs on all types of cars, the workshop department is also up and running, to provide customers with all-round service. Both departments are authorised by Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Maserati.
Highly qualified staff and the latest equipment provide all services in a single specialised centre.
The birth of the company
spare parts catalogue
with 30,000 codes
The company has a warehouse of Maserati bodywork and mechanical spare parts from 1958 to today. Campana also faithfully reconstructs the parts that are no longer on the market, with a catalogue of about 30,000 codes, using original Maserati moulds and designs.
Our international service allows us to satisfy collectors around the world.
We have agreements with major insurance companies and medium and long term rental firms.